The Vitis vinifera Genome Browser hosts genome information and sequence data by using tracks classified in different sections.
Each section is exaplained below.
The overview category contains annotations that can be displayed at low-level zoom:
- the Scaffolds track shows where the scaffolds are placed in the current chromosome;
- the Allelic regions track shows the allelic regions determined by PN40024 Illumina SNPs analysis.
Transposable Elements (proteins)
Transposable elements organized in different classes, obtained from proteins cDNA.
These annotations were obtained via the software “ReAS”.
The tracks are divided in three categories:
- the tracks in form NxMk (6×100k, 8×100k, 8×400k) represents Mk reads coming from a discarded set of the assembler PCAP on an Nx coverage test;
- The ReAS consensus, made from the previous tracks;
- the other tracks are a draft classification obtained from the 8×100k set.
Our genome browser is available at http://services.appliedgenomics.org/gbrowse/vitis_vinifera_public/.